Facebook Instagram Twitter. Sign In Register Help Cart. Cart items.
- Fantastic Four: 1234.
- Ballistics: Theory and Design of Guns and Ammunition - PDF Drive.
- utosupetatib.tk | Ballistics: Theory and Design of Guns and Ammunition (ebook), Donald E. Carlucci |.
- Die Bluthochzeit von Paris (German Edition)!
- Ballistics: Theory and Design of Guns and Ammunition by Donald E. Carlucci?
- See a Problem?.
- Ballistics: Theory and Design of Guns and Ammunition, Third Edition - CRC Press Book;
Toggle navigation. Summary Discuss Reviews 0 Includes bibliographical references and index. Log-in or create an account first! Carlucci, Sidney S.
Ballistics: theory and design of guns and ammunition, second edition by mehdi martens - Issuu
Jacobson Seller: D. Printworld P Ltd. Published: ISBN: Orders ship the same or next business day. Customer satisfaction guaranteed. Mail us if you have any questions. This text clearly presents the development of the physical theories and their application to the solution of real problems. The authors have created a valuable introduction to the technical world of ballistics.
Ballistics: Theory and Design of Guns and Ammunition
Thomas A. Donald E. Carlucci has been an engineer at the U. He is currently the U. Army senior scientist for computational structural modeling based at Picatinny.
He holds a doctor of philosophy in mechanical engineering and a master of engineering mechanical degree from the Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, New Jersey. In , he received his bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from the New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, New Jersey.
Carlucci is an adjunct professor of mechanical engineering at the Stevens Institute of Technology. Sidney S. Jacobson was a researcher, designer, and developer of ammunition and weapons at the U. Army's Picatinny Arsenal in New Jersey for 35 years. In , he was awarded an Arsenal Educational Fellowship to study continuum mechanics at Princeton University where he received his second MS degree He earned a master of science in applied mechanics from Stevens Institute of Technology and a bachelor of arts in mathematics from Brooklyn College He retired in but maintains his interest in the field through teaching, consulting, and lecturing.
ISBN 13: 9781466564374
Carlucci U. It will be ordered in for you and dispatched immediately. Availability Information In Stock: Title is available either in-store or from our Australian suppliers.
- Carbohydrate Chemistry, Biology and Medical Applications;
- THE SUN ISLAND HEIRS (The Sun Island Series Book 2)!
- Laugh Love Live: Tried and True Formula for Decoding Lifes Puzzles!
- Editorial Reviews;
- To Have and to Hold.
- Materials for High Temperature Power Generation and Process Plant Applications!
- Products - Routledge;
Awaiting Stock: Title is currently on order with our suppliers. Out of Stock: Title is experiencing supply shortages.
- Trouble with Mental Health? Salvage Your Life in 39 Steps. A Guide for In-Patients.
- A Massage Therapists Guide to Pathology (LWW Massage Therapy and Bodywork Educational Series).
- Account Options.
- Ballistics | Theory and Design of Guns and Ammunition, Second Edition | Taylor & Francis Group.
- Formats and Editions of Ballistics : theory and design of guns and ammunition [utosupetatib.tk].
- Bible Verses for Every Occasion.